DIY Shea Butter Cream for Stretch Marks Organic -Chemical Free to be Baby & Momma Safe
Amazing Shea Butter DYI recipe to help you fight stretch marks. You can make this recipe right at your own home. Easy to follow which is perfect for an expecting mom. Congratulations You & Baby deserve the very best! From the Mary Tylor Naturals Family ~ MaryTylor.com ♣
Share with your friends
- Melt the 1 oz cocoa butter and 1 oz Shea butter together in a double boiler until completely melted.
- Let cool down for about 1 hour.
- While mixing, add the extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix well, and pure the mixture into the 4 oz jar.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Use as needed. * Of course, always do a skin test first to make sure it’s right for you and always speak to your Doctor before adding to/changing your health regimen.