Monthly Archives: January 2022
- Posted: January 30, 2022Categories: DIY, Butters, Mango Butter.Read more »
Magnificent Mango Butter
Mango butter is cultivated from the seed kernel of the mango trees. They are naturally moisturizing and due to their high vitamin content, can promote healing. Mangos are also incredibly good for the skin, making them a key ingredient in many skin care and beauty products.
- Posted: January 28, 2022Read more »
How are Essential Oils Created?:
- Posted: January 24, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Natural Health, Essential Oils, CandlesRead more »
What is a Better Candle Wax to Burn in my Home!:
- Posted: January 21, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, MetaphysicalRead more »
What are Moon Time Cycles?:
- Posted: January 18, 2022Categories: Essential Oils, Full Moon, MeditationRead more »
Full Wolf Moon in Cancer
Transformational | Deep Feeling
- Posted: January 10, 2022Categories: Natural Health, Holistic, Alternative Medicine, PetsRead more »
Nature’s Pesticide Secret-Neem Oil
Neem oil is produced by cold pressing the fruit and seeds of the neem oil tree (Azadirachta indica). It has a green-brown or dark brown color that has a pungent garlic like aroma. Neem oil’s main component is Azadirachtin, which gives the oil its antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties.
This oil can also hel
- Posted: January 07, 2022Categories: DIY, Natural Health, OrganicRead more »
5 New Years Resolutions Everyone Should Try
The start of a new year means the beginning of another part of your life. This is a great time to turn over a new leaf and try to establish better habits. Below is a list of 5 easy new years resolutions everyone can try.
- Get more sleep. Anyone will tell you that adequate sleep is essential for good health. Practicing
- Posted: January 02, 2022Categories: Carrier Oils, Holistic, Health, MoisturizerRead more »
Rosehip Seed Oil
Rosehip seed oil is a naturally anti-aging substance because it promotes healthy collagen production. Collagen is the substance that keeps your skin looking tight and youthful! Applying rosehip seed oil every day can be a great beauty care addition to help keep you looking younger.
Rosehip seed oil is surprisingly not made from rose petals. It is an oil that