- Posted: July 01, 2022Categories: Beeswax, Essential oils, Essential Oils, HealthRead more »There are many different types of waxes used to make candles on the market today. Each has it’s own set of intended and actual benefits as well as drawbacks. Some waxes offer amazing scent throw (hot and cold – the ablity for a candle to distribute its scent), some that are all-natural & are known to improve the indoor air quality, and others that are meant to be a happy medium between the bot
- Posted: June 30, 2022Categories: Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, HealthRead more »The Healthy Candle® is Mary Tylor Naturals’ newest addition to their health-conscious line of products! Enjoy the blend of all natural Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Essential Oils and cotton wick to light your space up with intoxicating scents that are not toxic to your heath.
Mary Tylor Naturals is a family-owned business right outside th
- Posted: March 16, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »The aromatic herbs Helichrysum and Chamomile are so unobtrusive and humble they could easily be overlooked — yet they contain remarkable healing powers that make them superior among the vast selection of natural medicines.
Offering their aromatic oils, they ease the pain of trauma, reduce inflammation, speed the healing of wounds, a
- Posted: January 28, 2022Read more »
How are Essential Oils Created?:
- Posted: January 21, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, MetaphysicalRead more »
What are Moon Time Cycles?:
- Posted: January 02, 2022Categories: Carrier Oils, Holistic, Health, MoisturizerRead more »
Rosehip Seed Oil
Rosehip seed oil is a naturally anti-aging substance because it promotes healthy collagen production. Collagen is the substance that keeps your skin looking tight and youthful! Applying rosehip seed oil every day can be a great beauty care addition to help keep you looking younger.
Rosehip seed oil is surprisingly not made from rose petals. It is an oil that
- Posted: October 14, 2021Categories: Health, Beauty, Alternative MedicineRead more »
Is Tanning Safe?
Tanning has become a popular activity in the modern age. People claim that tanning is “addictive” and that’s why a large number of gyms in the United States have tanning booths in their facilities. Tanning salons can be easily found in virtually every city despite the claims that tanning is dangerous. This article will discuss the p
- Posted: August 12, 2021Categories: DIY, Carrier Oils, Organic, Health, Certified OrganicRead more »
Explaining Essential Oils
Botanical Name: Vetivera Zinanoides
Mary Tylor Naturals is proud to offer a selection of high-quality essential oils to improve your well-being. Our full line of essential oils are 100% pure. We stand by our motto, “Better Ingredients f
- Posted: April 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Health, Allergy, Natural, Kid, Beauty, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Amazing Uses for Hydrosol Sprays
Many of us don’t think twice before using canned aerosol sprays. After all, no one wants to smell stinky odors and we all want to have fresh smelling homes. But are we unknowingly exposing ourselves to chemicals? There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. You could be unknowingly e
- Posted: April 05, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential Oils, HealthRead more »
Are Essential Oils Safe During Pregnancy?
Pregnancy can be an amazing yet difficult time in a woman’s life. Many women turn to holistic remedies to find relief and comfort. Essential oils can be a great natural remedy but are all essential oils safe for use during pregnancy? This article will discuss the pregnancy safe and unsafe essential oils!
As stated by Dr. Jill Edwards w