- Posted: September 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Organic, Certified Organic, Pure, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
Chromotherapy: The Healing Power of Colors
Currently, light therapy is an accepted practice in some forms of modern medicine. Certain colors are believed to impact specific body systems. For example, in neonatal care units, babies with jaundice are exposed to blue light. This blue light exposure is used to break down an excess of bilirubin in the newborn’s liver. Modern physicians a
- Posted: April 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Health, Allergy, Natural, Kid, Beauty, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Amazing Uses for Hydrosol Sprays
Many of us don’t think twice before using canned aerosol sprays. After all, no one wants to smell stinky odors and we all want to have fresh smelling homes. But are we unknowingly exposing ourselves to chemicals? There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. You could be unknowingly e
- Posted: December 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Certified Organic, Natural, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
How to Naturally Boost your Immune System
Preventing the spread of viruses, bacteria and pathogens is a major concern in our current day and age but other than washing your hands, how can you protect yourself? Below is a list of wonderful ideas that can naturally boost your immune system.
Ways to Naturally Boost your Immune System
- Posted: November 05, 2020Categories: DIY, Parenting , Kids, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Time management is an essential tool in the success of one’s life. Without it, one cannot fully apply themselves properly to the goals and tasks they must complete. With the many factors of life such as work, parenting, self-care and other responsibilities, it can be difficult to manage everything without feeling overwhelmed. Below is a list of three tips sure to help you achieve great time management s
- Posted: September 24, 2020Categories: DIY, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
What are the Elements and How Connecting with them can Benefit You!
The Elements are defined as:
Nature, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Darkness, and Spirit.
Humans are automatically drawn to the elements because we require them to survive. We are organic creatures and nature is a part of us. Our bodies require sunlight, water and air to sustain themselves.
- Posted: September 23, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
Chakras are defined as energy centers of the body. Each chakra is connected to different organs, energy sources and emotions. If you are struggling with a specific emotion or health in a certain area or body system, alternative practitioners recommend focusing on healing that specific chakra. Meditation has been used to “tap into” chakras and promote wellness and rejuvenation.