- Read more »
How to Celebrate Halloween During Covid-19
The tradition of Trick or Treating can be difficult while we are battling the Covid-19 pandemic. To stay safe by social distancing and staying home, you and your family can modify your typical Halloween activities with the following suggestions.
Stay at Home Halloween Activities
- Posted: June 23, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Parenting , KidsRead more »
DIY Crafting with Kids!
Creating do-it-yourself projects with your kids can be a great family bonding activity and also teach them vital life skill so they can grow up avoiding toxic chemicals and learn to make their own safe, natural products!
When doing DIY projects with little ones, it is important to choose age-appropriate activities to keep them as safe as possible.
- Posted: May 16, 2021Categories: DIY, Parenting , Kids, Beauty, Alternative MedicineRead more »
Natural Stain Removers
There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. Do we really know what chemicals we are exposing ourselves to every time we wash and wear our clothes? Are we at risk for toxic exposure even if we don’t ingest the product?
Before Tide, Pyrex and Gain, people have been washing t
- Posted: March 09, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Holidays, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Parenting , KidsRead more »
To live the most optimal life possible, limiting your exposure your toxins is essential to your wellbeing. Many people are unaware at how many subtle chemicals we are exposed to through modern conveniences such as household cleaners, detergents and dishwashing liquid.
Traditional dishwashing liquid can contain the following concerning chemicals:
SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)/SLES
- Posted: February 22, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Organic, Parenting , Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »
Natural Deodorant Alternatives
Sweating is the body’s way of ridding itself of toxins and when you inhibit your bodies ability to remove contaminants, you do not expel dangerous things your body needs to get rid of. Sweating is a natural process that must be done in order to have the most optimal health possible.
Antiperspirant types of deodorants, especially those containing c
- Posted: December 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Health, Kid, Parenting , Kids, PetsRead more »
Essential Oils: Are They Safe for Kids and Pets?
Essential oils have been scientifically researched to trigger your body’s olfactory senses, which improves circulation and can help you feel calmer and improve your general feeling of wellness. There are hundreds of essential oil options, blends and remedies for just about every ailment. A holistic health practitioner or aromatherapist c
- Posted: November 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Kid, ParentingRead more »
Chemicals are present in products used in our homes such as cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, make-up and even in our foods and beverages. A majority of these toxins have been linked to increasing the risks of developing Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. (Source: Global Healing Center)
To find our best health possible, it is imperative we reduce our exposure to environmental t
- Posted: November 05, 2020Categories: DIY, Parenting , Kids, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Time management is an essential tool in the success of one’s life. Without it, one cannot fully apply themselves properly to the goals and tasks they must complete. With the many factors of life such as work, parenting, self-care and other responsibilities, it can be difficult to manage everything without feeling overwhelmed. Below is a list of three tips sure to help you achieve great time management s
- Read more »
Quarantine Safe Ideas to Celebrate Halloween
The corona virus pandemic has most of the world in quarantine right now. With a lot of us stuck at home, it can be difficult to find ways to celebrate events such as Halloween. Below is a list of ideas on how you can still have a happy Halloween during quarantine.
DIY Halloween Decorations
- Posted: September 09, 2020Categories: DIY, Parenting , Kids, Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »
Wonderful DIY Wipe Recipes You Will Want to Try!
For all these recipes, it is recommended to purchase a high-quality paper towel product and cut it in half before soaking it in the recipes below. Store in an airtight container away from kids and pets. Be careful to avoid getting into eyes and mouth when using the wipes.
Surface Disinfectant Wipe Recipe