- Posted: March 16, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »The aromatic herbs Helichrysum and Chamomile are so unobtrusive and humble they could easily be overlooked — yet they contain remarkable healing powers that make them superior among the vast selection of natural medicines.
Offering their aromatic oils, they ease the pain of trauma, reduce inflammation, speed the healing of wounds, a
- Posted: January 28, 2022Read more »
How are Essential Oils Created?:
- Posted: January 21, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, MetaphysicalRead more »
What are Moon Time Cycles?:
- Posted: January 10, 2022Categories: Natural Health, Holistic, Alternative Medicine, PetsRead more »
Nature’s Pesticide Secret-Neem Oil
Neem oil is produced by cold pressing the fruit and seeds of the neem oil tree (Azadirachta indica). It has a green-brown or dark brown color that has a pungent garlic like aroma. Neem oil’s main component is Azadirachtin, which gives the oil its antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties.
This oil can also hel
- Posted: October 14, 2021Categories: Health, Beauty, Alternative MedicineRead more »
Is Tanning Safe?
Tanning has become a popular activity in the modern age. People claim that tanning is “addictive” and that’s why a large number of gyms in the United States have tanning booths in their facilities. Tanning salons can be easily found in virtually every city despite the claims that tanning is dangerous. This article will discuss the p
- Posted: September 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Organic, Certified Organic, Pure, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
Chromotherapy: The Healing Power of Colors
Currently, light therapy is an accepted practice in some forms of modern medicine. Certain colors are believed to impact specific body systems. For example, in neonatal care units, babies with jaundice are exposed to blue light. This blue light exposure is used to break down an excess of bilirubin in the newborn’s liver. Modern physicians a
- Posted: May 16, 2021Categories: DIY, Parenting , Kids, Beauty, Alternative MedicineRead more »
Natural Stain Removers
There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. Do we really know what chemicals we are exposing ourselves to every time we wash and wear our clothes? Are we at risk for toxic exposure even if we don’t ingest the product?
Before Tide, Pyrex and Gain, people have been washing t
- Posted: April 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Health, Allergy, Natural, Kid, Beauty, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Amazing Uses for Hydrosol Sprays
Many of us don’t think twice before using canned aerosol sprays. After all, no one wants to smell stinky odors and we all want to have fresh smelling homes. But are we unknowingly exposing ourselves to chemicals? There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. You could be unknowingly e
- Posted: February 22, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Organic, Parenting , Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »
Natural Deodorant Alternatives
Sweating is the body’s way of ridding itself of toxins and when you inhibit your bodies ability to remove contaminants, you do not expel dangerous things your body needs to get rid of. Sweating is a natural process that must be done in order to have the most optimal health possible.
Antiperspirant types of deodorants, especially those containing c
- Posted: December 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Certified Organic, Natural, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
How to Naturally Boost your Immune System
Preventing the spread of viruses, bacteria and pathogens is a major concern in our current day and age but other than washing your hands, how can you protect yourself? Below is a list of wonderful ideas that can naturally boost your immune system.
Ways to Naturally Boost your Immune System