- Posted: March 13, 2020Read more »
Natural Ways to Prevent Germs
Proper hygiene is essential to the prevention of viruses and pathogens but other than washing your hands how can you keep germs away? Below is a great is list of natural ways you can disinfect and avoid germs!
1-Use a Diffuser!
Diffusing essential oils such as lemon and eucalyptus can actually sanitize the air and provide a natural, clean scent
- Posted: May 15, 2019Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Certified Organic, PureRead more »
Do you want to know how to get started with essential oils?
What are the best oils to start with?
Here is the BEST USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils kit to start with!
Top 8 Essential Oils Set - EOs for Beginners!
For Less than $30 you can get 8 great starter oils!
Please be sure to discuss this with your Doctor, never treat yourself without sharing everything with your Dr.
- Posted: May 06, 2019Categories: Natural Health, Holistic, Organic, Essential Oils, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, MaryTylor.comRead more »
What is Organic? & What to look for when reading labels.
- Posted: May 01, 2019Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Essential oils, African Black Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Holidays, Health, Kid, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Stick to these 5 Musts and Mother's Day will be a great success!
- Posted: April 29, 2019Categories: DIY, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Natural Hand Made Soap, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Organic JoJoba Butter - Pronounced Ho-hoba - is here to make your skin smooth & clear.
- Posted: April 23, 2019Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Butters, Mango Butter., Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, Face Mask, Body Mask, MaryTylor.comRead more »
I enjoy the raw Mango Butter as much as the Shea but I do use them with Cocoa and Jojoba butter for different needs. Research shows Mango Butter is also rich in nutrients like the other butters AND adds almost a protective barrier for the skin. Rich in vitamins A,C, & E, Mango Butter is a wonderful benefit to our lives. I must add, anything that gets an 8 year old to moisturize after being in the Florida sun and pool is a big help to any mom. There are many raw Body Butters to choose from at MaryTylor.com. If you have a favorite butter to use, please comment/share and tell us why. Enjoy Buttering Up!
#betteringredients #MaryTylorNaturals #MangoButter #SheaButter #Holisitc #organicskincare #moms
- Posted: April 15, 2019Categories: DIY, Beeswax, Natural Health, Holistic, Health, Allergy, Pure, Natural, Kid, MaryTylor.comRead more »
DIY Candles, Neosporin, Lip Balm, & Sunscreen with Beeswax - Better Ingredients for a Better Life! - Mary Tylor Naturals
- Posted: April 09, 2019Categories: DIY, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Moisturizer, Bentonite Clay, Face Mask, Body MaskRead more »
Bentonite Clay, known as Indian Healing Clay, is full of minerals like magnesium, calcium, & iron. It’s used externally and internally for face and hair masks, mud packs, body poultices, bath soaks, and calming digestive issues.
- Posted: April 03, 2019Categories: Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, MoisturizerRead more »
Body Butter or Lotion?
There are so many products out there for moisturizing and relieving your dry skin. You may wonder if you should go with a body butter or a lotion. Well, it really depends on where and why you are moisturizing.
You may find lotions work best for your face and butters work best for the rest. Be sure to go chemical free with certified organic. Go to MaryTylor.com for more info.
- Posted: March 25, 2019Categories: Essential oils, Butters, Carrier Oils, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Nutrition, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, NaturalRead more »
Striving to keep chemicals out of the house for your child, dog, cat, & loved ones?
So you go ORGANIC.
Organic Milk, Chicken, Soap, Cleaners, and Essential Oils to name a few.
Only then do