5 Great Recipes with Chemical Free Beeswax - DIY Candles, Neosporin, Lip Balm, & Sunscreen
The Buzz on Beeswax isn’t new but it is still tried and true.
There are so many reasons to love Beeswax and great ways to use it. The best reason is that it's natural and chemical free. Beeswax is made by honey bees to build the honeycombs that support their hive. Beeswax has been used for centuries and is known to be great for skin care because of it’s anti-inflammatory & antibacterial benefits. Here are 5 ways (out of many) Beeswax helps humans in everyday life.
1. Wood Polish - https://marytylor.com/recipes/diy_wood_polish_organic_beeswax/
2. Candles - Chemical Free Organic Beeswax Candles
3. Neosporin- https://marytylor.com/recipes/natural_neosporin/
4. Lip Balm - Organic Lip Balm for a Chemical Free Lip-smack
5. Sunscreen- Organic Sunblock - Chemical Free Sun Protection
There are so many ways to have natural, chemical free, beeswax work for you! Please "bee" good to bees, they add so much to our lives. For more recipes check out https://marytylor.com/recipes.
To buy certified organic beeswax please go to: