- Posted: September 24, 2021Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Body Butters : The Secret to Better Skin
Body butters are a fantastic skin treatment and popular comfort item. These luxurious butters can help you look younger and can even reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Body butters are a great comfort item that not only moisturize the skin but also enrich it with vitamins and nutrients.
Body Butter Varieties
- Posted: July 31, 2020Categories: DIY, Butters, Mango Butter., Skin CareRead more »
What is Mango Butter?
Mangoes are a tropical fruit closely related to coconuts, dates and olives which are considered to be part of the “drupe” species of plants. Mangos have a wide variety of health benefits because they contain an antioxidant called zeaxanthin. This antioxidant is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and studies
- Posted: April 23, 2019Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Butters, Mango Butter., Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, Face Mask, Body Mask, MaryTylor.comRead more »
I enjoy the raw Mango Butter as much as the Shea but I do use them with Cocoa and Jojoba butter for different needs. Research shows Mango Butter is also rich in nutrients like the other butters AND adds almost a protective barrier for the skin. Rich in vitamins A,C, & E, Mango Butter is a wonderful benefit to our lives. I must add, anything that gets an 8 year old to moisturize after being in the Florida sun and pool is a big help to any mom. There are many raw Body Butters to choose from at MaryTylor.com. If you have a favorite butter to use, please comment/share and tell us why. Enjoy Buttering Up!
#betteringredients #MaryTylorNaturals #MangoButter #SheaButter #Holisitc #organicskincare #moms
- Posted: April 03, 2019Categories: Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, MoisturizerRead more »
Body Butter or Lotion?
There are so many products out there for moisturizing and relieving your dry skin. You may wonder if you should go with a body butter or a lotion. Well, it really depends on where and why you are moisturizing.
You may find lotions work best for your face and butters work best for the rest. Be sure to go chemical free with certified organic. Go to MaryTylor.com for more info.
- Posted: March 25, 2019Categories: Essential oils, Butters, Carrier Oils, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Nutrition, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, NaturalRead more »
Striving to keep chemicals out of the house for your child, dog, cat, & loved ones?
So you go ORGANIC.
Organic Milk, Chicken, Soap, Cleaners, and Essential Oils to name a few.
Only then do