- Posted: April 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Health, Allergy, Natural, Kid, Beauty, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
Amazing Uses for Hydrosol Sprays
Many of us don’t think twice before using canned aerosol sprays. After all, no one wants to smell stinky odors and we all want to have fresh smelling homes. But are we unknowingly exposing ourselves to chemicals? There is no law in the United States that requires products of any kind to list chemicals used in fragrances. You could be unknowingly e
- Posted: December 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Health, Kid, Parenting , Kids, PetsRead more »
Essential Oils: Are They Safe for Kids and Pets?
Essential oils have been scientifically researched to trigger your body’s olfactory senses, which improves circulation and can help you feel calmer and improve your general feeling of wellness. There are hundreds of essential oil options, blends and remedies for just about every ailment. A holistic health practitioner or aromatherapist c
- Posted: November 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Kid, ParentingRead more »
Chemicals are present in products used in our homes such as cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, make-up and even in our foods and beverages. A majority of these toxins have been linked to increasing the risks of developing Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. (Source: Global Healing Center)
To find our best health possible, it is imperative we reduce our exposure to environmental t
- Read more »
Quarantine Safe Ideas to Celebrate Halloween
The corona virus pandemic has most of the world in quarantine right now. With a lot of us stuck at home, it can be difficult to find ways to celebrate events such as Halloween. Below is a list of ideas on how you can still have a happy Halloween during quarantine.
DIY Halloween Decorations
- Posted: September 07, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Allergy, Kid, Parenting , Kids, Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »
Are essential oils safe for children?
Parenting is an exciting experience but it can also be overwhelming. Bringing a little human into the world involves taking care of him or her and making sure they are safe. Many new parents question whether it is safe to use essential oils aromatically in a diffuser and topically on their children.
According to the director of Integrative
- Read more »
Back to School Life Hacks
Going back to school can be a stressful yet exciting time of year. There are many life hacks you can add to your child’s life to get the school year started right!
Below is a list of ways you can help your child get back to school easier.
- Set a Sleep Schedule.
The National Sleep foundation recommends adults need at least 8
- Posted: July 10, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Health, Kid, Parenting , KidsRead more »
What are Wool Dryer Balls and Why You Should Use Them
Laundry is a task all adults have to manage, after all, clean clothes are a necessity in this life. But many people would be shocked to know that they are unknowingly exposing themselves to toxic chemicals by using items such as dryer sheets.
Researchers at the University of Washington, led by Dr. Anne Steinemann,
- Read more »
Are you unknowingly exposing yourself to toxins?
Do you know what ingredients your household cleaners, laundry detergents, air fresheners and hygiene products contain?
Environmental toxins and harsh chemicals can be hidden in products that you use in your home, in your make-up and in personal hygiene products such as feminine items, body washes and shampoos.
- Posted: May 01, 2019Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Essential oils, African Black Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Holidays, Health, Kid, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Stick to these 5 Musts and Mother's Day will be a great success!
- Posted: April 29, 2019Categories: DIY, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Natural Hand Made Soap, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Organic JoJoba Butter - Pronounced Ho-hoba - is here to make your skin smooth & clear.