- Posted: September 26, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Organic, Certified Organic, Pure, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
Chromotherapy: The Healing Power of Colors
Currently, light therapy is an accepted practice in some forms of modern medicine. Certain colors are believed to impact specific body systems. For example, in neonatal care units, babies with jaundice are exposed to blue light. This blue light exposure is used to break down an excess of bilirubin in the newborn’s liver. Modern physicians a
- Posted: September 02, 2021Categories: Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural HealthRead more »
Soap is Scary!
Do you know what your soap contains?
Soap is an important part of your personal hygiene routine, but is the soap you are using potentially dangerous to your health? Do you know what ingredients are in your soap?
What a scary thought that you could be exposing
- Posted: September 01, 2021Categories: DIY, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Amazing Holistic Oils YOU need to know!
In the current age, many people are searching for more natural ways to live a greener lifestyle and reduce their chemical exposure. We here at Mary Tylor Naturals are proud to carry a line of organic products that can benefit your holistic life choices. Below is a list of a few of the incredible oils we carry!
- Posted: March 30, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Holistic, AromatherapyRead more »
Boost your Health with Mindfulness
Mindfulness is a concept that involves stress reduction and being present in the moment. When you are stressing or worrying, you are focusing on the future, when you are grieving you are focusing on the past, when you focus on the moment you can be at peace.
Mindfulness can be achieved in many ways such as:
- Posted: December 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Certified Organic, Natural, Alternative Medicine, New AgeRead more »
How to Naturally Boost your Immune System
Preventing the spread of viruses, bacteria and pathogens is a major concern in our current day and age but other than washing your hands, how can you protect yourself? Below is a list of wonderful ideas that can naturally boost your immune system.
Ways to Naturally Boost your Immune System
- Posted: October 14, 2020Categories: DIY, Dead Sea Minerals, Essential oilsRead more »
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Posted: September 24, 2020Categories: DIY, Alternative Medicine, New Age, ChakraRead more »
What are the Elements and How Connecting with them can Benefit You!
The Elements are defined as:
Nature, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Darkness, and Spirit.
Humans are automatically drawn to the elements because we require them to survive. We are organic creatures and nature is a part of us. Our bodies require sunlight, water and air to sustain themselves.
- Posted: September 16, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Holistic, Aromatherapy, HealthRead more »
Meditation: A safe natural treatment for finding peace
There are various different types of meditation. Every religion and culture has their own version of how to properly meditate. In today’s busy society, many people are searching for ways to reduce stress, find peace and live a healthier lifestyle. Though the practice of meditation has been around for centuries, it has recently b
- Posted: July 17, 2020Categories: DIY, Health, Alternative MedicineRead more »
Chromotherapy: Can color improve your health?
Chromotherapy is defined as a practice that exposes patients to a visible spectrum of colors in the form of electromagnetic light to promote healing.
In ancient times, Egyptians widely used color therapy in their healing rituals by utilizing items such as crystals, minerals, stones, plants and dyes. Archaeologist have even discovered differently
- Posted: May 29, 2020Read more »
How to Bathe your Way to Better Health
Baths have been used for thousands of years to evoke healing benefits and comfort. There are many additives such as essential oils, herbs, flower essences and minerals that can be added to your bath to help you find natural remedies for multiple ailments.
Ensure your water temperature is