Monthly Archives: October 2020
- Posted: October 30, 2020Categories: DIY, Natural Health, OrganicRead more »
Fantastic Ways to Use Neem
Neem has been used for many holistic healing purposes. It contains many healthy compounds such as triglycerides, Omega-6, Omega-9 and Omega-3. It is widely regarded as being an antiseptic, antifungal and has antihistamine properties. There is conflicting information on whether neem can be taken internally as a medicinal compound. You should never start or stop
- Posted: October 30, 2020Categories: DIY, Dead Sea MineralsRead more »
What is Halotherapy and how to get the health benefits right at home
Halotherapy is an alternative treatment where people are exposed to salt for healing purposes. It is used as a holistic treatment for respiratory issues such as allergies, asthma, bronchitis, and stuffiness from the common cold. Salt is used for more than just seasoning food and has a variety of health benefits.
- Posted: October 29, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, soap recipes, Butters, Carrier Oils, Organic, Health, AllergyRead more »
Americans are unknowingly exposed to more toxins in the current day and age than ever before. Chemicals are present in products we use in our homes such as cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, make-up and genetic modifications are in our foods and beverages. Perhaps this is why cancer, autoimmune disease and allergic reactions are increasing at an alarming rate?
To find the most optimal health
- Posted: October 20, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Certified OrganicRead more »
Essential Oil First Aid Kit
Essential oils have many healing benefits and can be used to naturally treat many health issues. Before modern medicine invented things like alcohol swabs and traditional antiseptic creams such as Neosporin, ancient cultures used natural items to treat problems. Below is a list of essential oils you can use in your natural first aid kit.
- Posted: October 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Organic, Certified OrganicRead more »
HOW TO USE BODY BUTTER
Body butters are a luxurious comfort item that not only moisturize the skin but also enrich it with vitamins and nutrients. They are created from natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter and jojoba butter. Thicker than lotions, they promote wellness for the skin and can help your skin look younger and can reduce the look of fine
- Posted: October 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oilsRead more »
What you need to know about Essential Oil Diffusers
Aromatherapy has many healing benefits, which is why essential oil diffusers have become staples in holistically minded households. These machines allow us to fill our homes, offices and even cars with the therapeutic effects of essential oils.
There are multiple types of diffusers: Ultrasonic, nebulizing,
- Posted: October 14, 2020Categories: DIY, Dead Sea Minerals, Essential oilsRead more »
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Posted: October 14, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, AromatherapyRead more »
Immune Boosting Essential Oils
- Posted: October 13, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Argan Oil, Jojoba Butter, Carrier Oils, Natural HealthRead more »
Easy and Effective Massage Oil Recipes
- Posted: October 09, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oilsRead more »
What is Dry Brushing?
The lymphatic system is one of the most important parts of your immune system that you’ve