- Posted: March 16, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, Skin CareRead more »The aromatic herbs Helichrysum and Chamomile are so unobtrusive and humble they could easily be overlooked — yet they contain remarkable healing powers that make them superior among the vast selection of natural medicines.
Offering their aromatic oils, they ease the pain of trauma, reduce inflammation, speed the healing of wounds, a
- Posted: January 28, 2022Read more »
How are Essential Oils Created?:
- Posted: January 21, 2022Categories: Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, Holistic, Altnernative, Essential Oils, Health, Alternative Medicine, MetaphysicalRead more »
What are Moon Time Cycles?:
- Posted: January 10, 2022Categories: Natural Health, Holistic, Alternative Medicine, PetsRead more »
Nature’s Pesticide Secret-Neem Oil
Neem oil is produced by cold pressing the fruit and seeds of the neem oil tree (Azadirachta indica). It has a green-brown or dark brown color that has a pungent garlic like aroma. Neem oil’s main component is Azadirachtin, which gives the oil its antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties.
This oil can also hel
- Posted: January 02, 2022Categories: Carrier Oils, Holistic, Health, MoisturizerRead more »
Rosehip Seed Oil
Rosehip seed oil is a naturally anti-aging substance because it promotes healthy collagen production. Collagen is the substance that keeps your skin looking tight and youthful! Applying rosehip seed oil every day can be a great beauty care addition to help keep you looking younger.
Rosehip seed oil is surprisingly not made from rose petals. It is an oil that
- Posted: December 17, 2021Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Holistic, HolidaysRead more »
Great Gift Sets from Mary Tylor Naturals
100% Natural 6 Soap Gift Set Box
Most store-bought soaps contain a myriad of non-organic and possibly toxic ingredients that can seep into your skin and cause negative impacts in your health. But fortunately, there are safe,
- Posted: November 25, 2021Categories: Holistic, Aromatherapy, Essential OilsRead more »
Essential Oils Perfect for Holidays
Inviting your loved ones into your home to celebrate the holidays can be extra comforting if you add aromatherapy to your party! Below is a list of fantastic essential oils you’ll want to add to your holiday gift list.
Vanilla is mainly used for culinary uses to sweeten desserts and foods but it is a
- Posted: November 06, 2021Categories: Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
When you are choosing a soap product, remember that what you put on your body matters. You deserve better ingredients for a better life. Most store-bought soaps contain a myriad of non-organic and possibly toxic ingredients that can seep into your skin and cause negative impacts in your health. But fortunately, there are safe, natural alternatives to traditional soap products. Mary Tylor Natural’s i
- Posted: October 20, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Stupid Easy Holistic Health Hacks
Your health, mental state and physical body should all be a priority in your life. Taking care of yourself is essential to living the best life possible. Below is a list of holistic health tips that can naturally help you improve your health.
- Posted: October 19, 2021Categories: Argan Oil, Carrier Oils, Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Bad Hair Day Breakthoughs!
Holistic Hair Secrets you'll want to know!
A bad hair day can make it tempting to reach for those chemical laden products such as mousse, hair spray and hair gel, but did you know that