Monthly Archives: September 2018
- Posted: September 30, 2018Categories: DIY, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Organic
The Benefits of Black African Soap
- Posted: September 23, 2018Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, OrganicRead more »
Is Laundry Detergent Toxic?
Laundry detergent has been a recent news topic due to the shocking and dangerous “Tide Pod Challenge.” In this challenge, people are ingesting the detergent packets. This is extremely hazardous behavior and obviously should never be attempted. But it does beg the question, what does laundry detergent really contain? Do
- Posted: September 21, 2018Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Holistic, OrganicRead more »
To find our best health possible, it is imperative we reduce our exposure to environmental toxins. Despite the alarming statistics of chemical toxicity in the current age, there is good news! You can take control of your chemical exposure!
- Posted: September 21, 2018Categories: DIY, Beeswax, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, AromatherapyRead more »
Candles: Comforting or Cancer Causing?
Candles are a staple of relaxing comfort in most American homes, but most people would be alarmed to discover that candles can be toxic and harmful to their health. Candles can contain chemicals which are known to damage the human body and cause cancer. Exposure to these chemicals
- Posted: September 19, 2018Categories: DIY, Natural Health, Holistic, Activated CharcoalRead more »
The 411 on Activated Charcoal
When most people hear of charcoal, they think of the black, rock like substance used at cookouts to start grill fires. But did you know there is another form of charcoal that has many health benefits? Activated charcoal can be formed from bamboo, wood or olive pits but is mainly created from coconut shells. The process of
- Posted: September 18, 2018Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Health, Holistic, AromatherapyRead more »
Aromatherapy is defined as the use of aromatic oils from various sources such as herbs, flowers and plants. They are used to treat physical, emotional and psychological ailments and promote general well-being. The use of essential oils is widely practiced in holistic and alternative medicine.