Natural Hand Made Soap
Natural Hand Made Soap by Mary Tylor Naturals
- Posted: December 26, 2021Categories: African Black Soap, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural HealthRead more »
The healthiest soap you’ve probably never heard of
Have you ever heard of African black soap?
African black soap is produced in Ghana using a traditional, healing recipe passed down from ancient generations. Though the recipe can vary from each specific village, African Black Soap is typically made from cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, tree bark a
- Posted: September 02, 2021Categories: Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural HealthRead more »
Soap is Scary!
Do you know what your soap contains?
Soap is an important part of your personal hygiene routine, but is the soap you are using potentially dangerous to your health? Do you know what ingredients are in your soap?
What a scary thought that you could be exposing
- Posted: March 30, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural HealthRead more »
Natural Hair Hacks
A head of beautiful, illustrious hair is something most people aspire to have, that’s why chemical laden products such as moose, hair spray and hair gel are so popular. But did you know that there are many natural products you can add to fix a myriad of bad hair day issues?
Below is a list of ways you can use natural products to improve your hair.<
- Posted: March 09, 2021Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Holidays, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Parenting , KidsRead more »
To live the most optimal life possible, limiting your exposure your toxins is essential to your wellbeing. Many people are unaware at how many subtle chemicals we are exposed to through modern conveniences such as household cleaners, detergents and dishwashing liquid.
Traditional dishwashing liquid can contain the following concerning chemicals:
SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)/SLES
- Posted: February 24, 2021Categories: DIY, Beeswax, Essential oils, Butters, Carrier Oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Activated Charcoal, OrganicRead more »
Funny Folk Remedies
Natural remedies have been around since the dawn of time itself. Many cultures have used herbal tinctures, medicinal mushrooms and even utilitising the elements to promote healing and wellness. In Mary Tylor's most recent podcast episode, our staff discussed some hilarious folk remedies.
Our hilarious podcast cohosts, Bryan
- Posted: December 10, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Natural Hand Sanitizer Recipes You Need to Try
One of the top recommended protocols to prevent the spread of germs is to wash your hands with soap and water. When soap and water are not available, the CDC recommends the use of liquid, spray or gel hand sanitizers. But did you know that you can make your very own more natural hand sanitizer solution?
- Posted: November 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Essential oils, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Kid, ParentingRead more »
Chemicals are present in products used in our homes such as cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, make-up and even in our foods and beverages. A majority of these toxins have been linked to increasing the risks of developing Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. (Source: Global Healing Center)
To find our best health possible, it is imperative we reduce our exposure to environmental t
- Posted: April 29, 2019Categories: DIY, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Natural Hand Made Soap, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Organic JoJoba Butter - Pronounced Ho-hoba - is here to make your skin smooth & clear.
- Posted: October 31, 2018Categories: Essential oils, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential OilsRead more »
Lavender has been a staple of natural health for centuries. It has been recorded to be used in ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian cultures. The use of lavender has continued throughout the ages and is still one of the most popular holistic options for aromatherapy, relaxation, anxiety relief and insomnia.
- Posted: September 30, 2018Categories: DIY, soap recipes, Natural Hand Made Soap, Natural Health, Organic
The Benefits of Black African Soap