3 Pet Friendly Natural Recipes Your Furry Friends will Love
Natural Pet Friendly Recipes
There are many holistic and natural recipes that can benefit your furry friends.
Below is a list of three fantastic recipes that can you can make at home for your pets!
Natural Flea Shampoo
- Pour 8oz of jojoba oil into empty bottle.
- Add 5ml of Neem Oil into the bottle with the jojoba.
- Shake well until mixture is blended.
- Label and store in a cool dry place away from kids and pets.
- Thoroughly apply to your pet, covering their coat completely. Let sit 15 minutes. Rinse the animal well. May repeat up to 3x weekly as needed for flea and tick control.
- Precaution: Do not get into your eyes or on skin.
Natural Pet Calming Spray
- Fill spray bottle with clean water.
- Add 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Add 5 Drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Gently spray on your pets, careful to avoid their eyes.
- Safe for Cats, dogs, bunnies and hamsters.
- Be sure to label the bottle and store in a cool dry place away from children.
Dry Pet Flea Shampoo
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- 4 Drops Organic Lemon or Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine the baking soda and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add the 4 drops of Lemon and Lavender Essential Oil.
- Rub the powder into your pet’s coat and be sure to coat effectively on the groin, stomach and neck area.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying to pets.
Be sure to check with your vet before trying any new regiment on your pets.