The Legend of Thieves Oil
The Origin of Thieves Oil
During the horrible Black Plague, trading came to a stand still and those in that industry struggled to survive. Out of desperation, the traders became thieves and looted those who had lost their lives to the plague. There was a major risk, bodies were still contagious but the thieves had a secret. The spices they traded had incredible medicinal properties which protected them from the plague.
The legend of the Thieves spread across the land. Somehow, these criminals found a magic solution to protect themselves from the plague. Word spread to the King and captured Thieves were taken before the King. He demanded they share their secrets or be put to death. The Thieves shared their “magical” blend, which is still in use today to help prevent the spread of certain germs and illnesses.
How to make Thieves Blend
- Gather Essential Oil Ingredients: Clove, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon and Lemon.
- Mix Oils with the following measurements.
- 10 drops of clove essential oil
- 7 drops of lemon essential oil
- 4 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
- Mix with 10 teaspoons of carrier oil in glass container.
Be sure you are using 100% pure essential oils to get the most beneficial use out of your at home thieves blend. Mary Tylor Naturals is proud to offer a full line of pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. We stand by our motto: Better Ingredients for a Better Life!