FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59+ (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
BETTER INGREDIENTS FOR A BETTER LIFE !
3 Pet Friendly Natural Recipes Your Furry Friends will Love
September 01, 2020
Natural Pet Friendly Recipes
There are many holistic and natural recipes that can benefit your furry friends.
Below is a list of three fantastic recipes that can you can make at home for your pets!
Natural Flea Shampoo
- 1 Empty Bottle
- 8 oz Jojoba Oil
- 5ml Neem Oil
- Pour 8oz of jojoba oil into empty bottle.
- Add 5ml of Neem Oil into the bottle with the jojoba.
- Shake well until mixture is blended.
- Label and store in a cool dry place away from kids and pets.
- Thoroughly apply to your pet, covering their coat completely. Let sit 15 minutes. Rinse the animal well. May repeat up to 3x weekly as needed for flea and tick control.
- Precaution: Do not get into your eyes or on skin.
Natural Pet Calming Spray
- 1 Spray Bottle
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 2/3 cup Water
- Fill spray bottle with clean water.
- Add 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Add 5 Drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Gently spray on your pets, careful to avoid their eyes.
- Safe for Cats, dogs, bunnies and hamsters.
- Be sure to label the bottle and store in a cool dry place away from children.
Dry Pet Flea Shampoo
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- 4 Drops Organic Lemon or Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine the baking soda and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add the 4 drops of Lemon and Lavender Essential Oil.
- Rub the powder into your pet’s coat and be sure to coat effectively on the groin, stomach and neck area.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying to pets.
Be sure to check with your vet before trying any new regiment on your pets.