- Posted: September 24, 2021Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Natural Health, HolisticRead more »
Body Butters : The Secret to Better Skin
Body butters are a fantastic skin treatment and popular comfort item. These luxurious butters can help you look younger and can even reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Body butters are a great comfort item that not only moisturize the skin but also enrich it with vitamins and nutrients.
Body Butter Varieties
- Posted: October 19, 2020Categories: DIY, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Organic, Certified OrganicRead more »
HOW TO USE BODY BUTTER
Body butters are a luxurious comfort item that not only moisturize the skin but also enrich it with vitamins and nutrients. They are created from natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter and jojoba butter. Thicker than lotions, they promote wellness for the skin and can help your skin look younger and can reduce the look of fine
- Posted: April 29, 2019Categories: DIY, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Natural Hand Made Soap, Holistic, Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, Moisturizer, MaryTylor.comRead more »
Organic JoJoba Butter - Pronounced Ho-hoba - is here to make your skin smooth & clear.
- Posted: April 03, 2019Categories: Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Butters, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter., Organic, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, Natural, Kid, MoisturizerRead more »
Body Butter or Lotion?
There are so many products out there for moisturizing and relieving your dry skin. You may wonder if you should go with a body butter or a lotion. Well, it really depends on where and why you are moisturizing.
You may find lotions work best for your face and butters work best for the rest. Be sure to go chemical free with certified organic. Go to MaryTylor.com for more info.
- Posted: March 25, 2019Categories: Essential oils, Butters, Carrier Oils, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Organic, Essential Oils, Nutrition, Health, Certified Organic, Pure, NaturalRead more »
Striving to keep chemicals out of the house for your child, dog, cat, & loved ones?
So you go ORGANIC.
Organic Milk, Chicken, Soap, Cleaners, and Essential Oils to name a few.
Only then do