Is Exercise Essential to Health
Is Exercise Essential to Health?
If you are constantly stressed, your body is going to react to that. If your body goes into survival mode, it is going to slow your metabolism, store fat and not work properly. High stress is one of the worst things you can do to your body. Practicing healthy habits like exercise can help you relieve stress and find a better quality of life.
Exercise is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. Simple exercises such as walking or swimming are low impact and beneficial to the body. Little things like walking up and down stairs, climbing in and out of a bathtub or bending down to pick something up are ways we move our bodies without even realizing it. If you are struggling with exercise, start with 5 minutes of low impact stretching a day. Conditioning your body is a slow process. The point is just to keep moving and stay as active as possible.
Muscle soreness is a common complaint after working out but there are many natural recipes you can make to help find relief.
Recipe for Natural Pain Relief Salve
- 15 Tablespoons Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 10 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 Empty Bottle
- Pour 15 Tablespoons of Jojoba carrier oil into empty bottle.
- Add 10 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Add 5 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Add 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Shake well until ingredients are fully blended.
- Label and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply to sore muscles and joints after a workout for natural soreness relief.
We here at Mary Tylor Naturals wish you the very best in your health and are proud to provide you with Better Ingredients for a Better Life